Getting help to avoid or solve certain problemsis important. Information stays in government records and can be used against you.
A legal advisor can help you:
- solve problems that you may have because of mistakes made in the past when giving information
- avoid mistakes that can cause problems for you in the future
The information that can be used against you includes what you give each time you:
- talk to immigration authorities, on the phone or in person
- fill out a form and give it to immigration authorities
- give documents to immigration authorities for use as evidence in an application or at a hearing
- give evidence at a hearing
Immigration authorities include people who work for:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB)
We can help you in:
- Temporary Resident Permit
- Visitor, Study and Work Permit Extension
- Tribunal Representation
- Restoration of Status
- Permanent Resident Card Application and Renewal
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) can assess your eligibility, determine your options to come to Canada, and represent you in your application. We are authorized by the Canadian government to offer paid immigration services legally. Our job is to educate you about Canadian immigration and to strategize a plan considering your objectives, timeline expectations, and overall needs.
Once you retain Canada Visa Express, we work in a highly systematic manner for which we are known for. We comply with our system to be constant for being fast and efficient in the delivery of service. Upon signing the retainer agreement, we start assisting you. We make ourselves available. We answer phone calls everyday, respond to emails within 24 to 48 hours, and provide answers promptly.