Skip to content

Sherwoodtowne Blvd, Mississauga, ONTARIO Mon - fri 8am - 5pm, Sat - Sun 10am - 3pm


Visit our new website at

Visit Canada

Canada welcomes more than 35 million temporary residents each year. Individuals coming to Canada for visiting, studying, or working may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada.

To visit Canada, you will need to submit an application considering your purpose.

  • Temporary Resident Visa/ Visitor Visa
  • Visitor Record
  • Business Visitor
  • Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
  • Electronic Travel Authorization


Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) can assess your eligibility, determine your options to come to Canada, and represent you in your application. We are authorized by the Canadian government to offer paid immigration services legally. Our job is to educate you about Canadian immigration and to strategize a plan considering your objectives, timeline expectations, and overall needs.

Once you retain Canada Visa Express, we work in a highly systematic manner for which we are known for. We comply with our system to be constant for being fast and efficient in the delivery of service. Upon signing the retainer agreement, we start assisting you. We make ourselves available. We answer phone calls everyday, respond to emails within 24 to 48 hours, and provide answers promptly.

Scroll To Top